The Foster Family

The Foster Family
Christian and Grace in Mexico a few years ago.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally figured this out!

Well I have finally entered the blog world. I didnt know how to do it until now so I hope to make good use of this space.

Right now I am trying to find families in Lincoln County Missouri who need to be adopted for Christmas. Also I am looking for anyone who would like to adopt a family in Lincoln County Missouri since our area has been hit so hard by the economy. Anyone interested can contact Life Pointe Christian Church here in Troy and either get on the list or take a family under their wing and into their hearts this Christmas.

This morning Christian woke up with an upset stomach and an urge to get to the bathroom immediately, since then he has had a hard time staying out of the bathroom. Poor guy. I guess all the fall illnesses are on the way whether we are ready for them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment